2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Refund Policy
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all the strategies in the Brilliant Social Brand™ course. We offer a 30-day refund period for purchase. However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you reviewed the Program, completed the coursework, and that the Program coursework did not work for you.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team at [email protected] and let us know you’d like a refund by the 30th day following purchase at 11:59 MST. You must include your Modules 1-4 coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 30th day, you will not be granted a refund.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items from Modules 1-4:
+ Your Ideal Audience Worksheet, completed
+ Your Brand Basics Worksheet, completed
+ Your Ideal Audience Desires Worksheet, completed
+ Your Values & Vulnerability Worksheet, completed
+ Your Social Brand Topic Brainstorm Worksheet, completed
+ Your Content Calendar Worksheet, completed
+ Your Content Hierarchy Worksheet, completed
+ Your Business Besties Worksheet, completed
+ Your Analytics Tracking Worksheet, completed
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.